How to make an Outstanding Omelette Paratha
- 3 – 4
- Wheat flour – 300 grams
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped onions – to taste
- Green chili – to taste
- Coriander – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix well.
- Add water and bring the mixture together and knead into a smooth soft dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 10 to 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add 1 egg, chopped onions, green chili, coriander, salt and mix it well.
- Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
- Roll the ball into oval shape.
- Sprinkle some dry flour over this oval shape dough.
- Spread some ghee over it.
- Squeeze the dough from the center and put one part on top of other.
- Dip it in the dry flour and roll it to a disc.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and cook the paratha on both sides using the little oil.
- Open one layer and put the egg mixture.
- Cover it again with the layer of paratha.
- Cover the paratha and cook it for 1 -2 minutes from both sides.
- Gently press with the spatula from both sides to make sure paratha is all cooked from inside.
- Serve egg paratha with pickle, ketchup or green chutney.
If still, you have any doubt, you can view this video 🙂 –
For more recipes, Subscribe to our daily newsletter and be updated. 😀
Source – Yam