“Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.”
Hello Friends and welcome to my new post here I am going to tell you a new recipe named “Avocado Breakfast Bowl“. This recipe is an unexpected kick of flavor with egg, red quinoa, avocado, and feta cheese! It is very easy to make and a delicious start to the day.
So let’s start preparing this.
What all Ingredients you need for this are –
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup red quinoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Time Management –
- Preparation time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Ready in – 25 minutes
Directions to make “Avocado Breakfast Bowl” –
- Stir water and quinoa together in a rice cooker; cook until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook eggs to desired doneness; season it with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Combine quinoa and eggs in a bowl; top with avocado and feta cheese.
Your “Avocado Breakfast Bowl” is now ready to eat! Hurray!
If you still have any confusion in preparing this, please have a look at this video and let us know your feedback. 😉
For more updates, Subscribe Us! 🙂
Recipe Source – Allrecipes