Top 5 Android Apps to Read & Write Documents
As we all know that android is the most commonly used OS for smart phones and its users are increasing rapidly and with the increasing demand of this OS users also wants to get more and more features in this. So, here we are going to share some most commonly used apps which is also offered to android users through Google Play and other app stores. Let’s have a look at top 5 android apps to read and write documents.
1. Google Docs
– Google docs is an amazing tool provided by google. We can edit anything on the go here. This is an online tool so you don’t have any need to carry any storage drive you. Google docs offers you to edit and read PDF files, word files, excel files and PowerPoint presentations. You can do anything here and here you don’t have any risk to lose your document. The main feature of it is that you can also share your docs with anyone and give them the permission to read or access whatever you want to do.
2. WPS Office + PDF
– Do you know WPS Office is one of the most popular and commonly used app in android devices and market. This app also give access you to edit and save different types of files such as PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, etc. The main thing is that you can edit all these files in offline mode. This app works in both online and offline mode so many android devices companies install this app in the root of their device. This app also has its one unique quality that you can use it in 50 different languages.
3. Microsoft Word
– As you all know that Microsoft word is an official tool provided by Microsoft Corp. for android users and windows users. MS Office Word is the only app which has got first place in the race of windows reading and writing app. Its windows app has a great UI and easy to use features so that everyone can work with this easily and perfectly.
4. Microsoft Office Mobile
– Microsoft Office Mobile is the largest and biggest competitor of WPS office in the world of smartphones. This app has its own some unique features as this is the product of Microsoft Corporation itself. This app is currently using by more than 50 million peoples around the globe. With this app you can also access all your cloud based docs stored in different websites such as Dropbox, one drive, google drive or many more.
5. Docs To Go Free Office Suite
– Docs to go is a free tool offered to android users. This app is programmed to work with many cloud stores at one time. As others it also gives you access to read and write all the documents offline as well as online. Around 5 million peoples are currently using this app for their daily office purpose. This app comes with hundreds of fonts and approximately all sizes and tools so it will be your office computer or laptop in your hand.
⇒ Have you read this How to keep passwords secure?
All the above top 5 android apps are best at their place and using by different companies and users.
Thanks for showing your interest in this interesting section. Hope you will bookmark this website for future updates.
If you think you need this information regularly, please Subscribe Us we will send you every update directly on your mail.