Do These Little Nice Things In Life For Others!
1. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean up the kitchen.
2. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favor within a week.
3. If you ask your friends for help with some housework, feed them as payment.
4. Payback borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don’t assume they don’t need it and never make them ask you for it.
5. If you stay the night at someone’s house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave., offer to help
6. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you are unable to call.
7. Make sure you don’t forget to return that book you borrowed.speaker
8. Don’t let your arguments escalate in public. Find someplace ask to continue where others won’t feel uit nconfortable.
9. When you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank as a way of saying “Thank you.”.
10. Turn the volume down when you watching a video or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
11. Don’t use speaker phone to have a 2 person conversation unless your hands are unable to hold the phone.
12. Always leave the last piece of food for the person who bought it unless they insist they won’t eat it.
13. Don’t smoke when someone around you is visible uncomfortable.
14. Don’t break up with someone over text messages.
15. When using someone else’s phone or computer, don’t go through their stuff without permission.