What’s Up? Today in this article I am going to show you how to recover facebook disabled account. So, are you ready to learn?
OK! Now lets the discussion about that. Facebook never deletes or disable anyone’s account without any reason, it only takes action when lots of people have reported that profile or that profile is not following facebook rules of posting and sharing.
If your Facebook account has only been blocked or disabled then you can recover that easily with the help of this post. If you post irrelevant content, images or videos on facebook which is not safe for audience and against facebook policy facebook will disable your account even without giving any notification.
Recovery of disabled facebook account is very tough task but I have the solution through which anyone can recover its disable account easily within few minutes.
Steps to recover disabled account on Facebook:
Before this I think I should also tell you the valid reasons of account disability. Why facebook delete, block or disable any account? What are the major reasons behind this?
- When someone use any Fake name.
- When someone illegally use any Celebrity’s name.
- When someone creates its profile just with Single name with the help of coding tricks.
- When someone violates Facebook policy by posting adult or any abusive content.
- When someone Send lots of friend requests to unknown persons.
- When someone Receives lots of friend requests from unknown persons and regularly.
- When some regular person Report a particular account for different policy violations.
Friends all these are the reasons why facebook ban or disable any account. If you have did something like this your account will be surely disabled.
But there is one way through which may be you can recover your lost account. Facebook disable peoples account in 2 ways:
- Permanent Account Disable
- Temporary Account Disable
Let me clear one thing here that if you have did too much policy violations may be Facebook will not give you the access of your account. But if this happened first time and there are chances to recover that account.
First we will tell you the solution of Temporary Account Disability:
- First please try to login in your Facebook account.
- Now you need to go to this LINK.
- Now you need to fill up this form.
- Here in this form, you need to upload your valid Government ID proof.
- After that, you just need to click on Send button.
Which Government ID proof is valid:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Court Affidavit with your image on it.
- Green Card
- Residence Permit
- Immigration Papers
If you don’t have any of these Government ID proof then you can upload any of this:
- School or Word ID Card
- Credit Card
- Utility Bill
- Library Card
- Cheque book
- Bus Card
- College Admission Card
Note: Whatever Government ID proof you will upload must have the same name and date of birth on it.
One more thing you don’t have any need to upload your Government ID proof again and again. Upload it once and wait for some time to reviewed it by Facebook team.
If Facebook will find that account genuine, it will recover your account and then you can use your account as usual.
If even after that Facebook will tell you that “Your facebook account has been permanently disabled” then I am sorry but you have bad luck and you have lost your account and can’t recover it.
Hope you find this article useful and it works for you. For more please SUBSCRIBE us by giving us your email account in our SUBSCRIPTION section and confirm it from your mail.