Inspiration Quotes By Warren Buffett
- On Earnings: Never depend on single income. Make the investment to create a second source.
- On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
- On Savings: Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
- On taking Risk: Never test the depth of the river with both the feet.
- On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
- On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
- Past is a waste paper, present is a newspaper and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.
- When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
- Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
- We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now.
For daily updates please Subscribe Us by giving us your email in our Subscription section.
Source: Mesmerizing Quotes