10 Things To Tell Your Children Every Day
- You are amazing – This will give them a deep self-belief at an early age.
- I love you – Knowing they are loved no matter what is crucial.
- Be kind to people – Teach them kindness through your actions.
- That’s your decision – Teach them to be independent and show them the laws of cause and effect.
- Tell me about your day – Again knowing that you are interested in them and that makes them feel secure.
- Manners please – This is something they should carry through to adulthood and is important from a young age.
- Be grateful – By showing that you are grateful for what you have, you pass on this on to your children.
- What would you like to do – Teaching them to make decisions when they are younger is good, but also showing that compromise needs to happen sometimes.
- Tell the truth – Teach them the value of honesty, always boost their self-esteem and confidence and teach them, to tell the truth.
- Never give up – Teach your children the importance of perseverance and patience when it comes to reaching their goals. Teach them to take up challenges and never give up.
Dear Readers, if you find this post interested please share it with your friends and family. Also, to get our daily updates SUBSCRIBE US.